Rental rates reflect base occupancy of up to 4 guest in two bedroom rentals, up to 6 guests in 3 bedroom rentals and up to 8 guests in the 4 bedroom rental. Any additional guests above the base occupancy will be charged at $120/per week or $40/per night, per additional guest. Prior to or upon check-in all overnight guests will need to be listed on the check-in form. During prime time Summer, our rentals are available on a Saturday to Saturday basis. If you have questions regarding rentals less than 7 days during that period, please contact us.
The majority of our business is seasonal and as such, each reservation must be guaranteed with an advance deposit, due at the time of booking. A deposit of $100 will be collected for 1-3 day rentals and all other reservations require a deposit of $250. Deposits are non-refundable and are credited to the last day of your reservation. Guests cancelling with less than 1 month notice will be billed at full price.
- Up to 2 small dogs (under 50 lbs) are allowed per cottage/villa
- During NON-prime time, 1 large dog per cottage/villa will be accepted
- A $100 pet fee will be charged per pet
- Dogs must be leashed and are only allowed in the cottage/villa and in the approved pet exercise areas (adjacent to the overflow parking and behind Villas 3-5)
- Please clean up after your pet using the provided pet bags and recepticles
- Pets should be kept off the furniture in the cottages/villas
- Please do not leave your pets unattended as barking can disturb other guests
- At no time are pets allowed on the beach, on the docks, in the pool area or on the playground
- Pet owner is responsible for all damages
- Incessant barking will result in the pet needing to be boarded elsewhere at the pet owners expense
Rental rates are suject to 6.875% Minnesota sales tax and 0.50% Otter Tail County tax.
- Check-in is at 3:00PM and check-out is at 8:00AM.
- Please settle all bills on Friday afternoon.
- Pets are allowed at certain times of the year only and all pets must be leashed or under close supervision.
- Please leave cottages/villas/grounds in the same condition as when you arrived.
- All garbage should be bagged and taken to the designated garbage receptacles.
- All boats need to be on boat lifts or trailered as Otter Tail Lake can produce damaging waves.
- Please keep children away from the boat lifts for their safefy.
- We assume no responsibility for private boats or personal equipment.
- Campfires are only allowed in the main campfire ring located by the playground area.
- There are no lifeguards at the lake or pool so please swim at your own risk!
- We assume no responsibility and are not liable for any injury or damage related to activities, rentals or equipment.
- ENJOY! Life is good at Holly’s!
Holly’s is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Holly’s may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
WE MAY COLLECT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WE REQUIRE THIS INFORMATION TO UNDERSTAND YOUR NEEDS AND PROVIDE YOU WITH A BETTER SERVICE, AND IN PARTICULAR FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional email about new activities, events or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for surveys.
We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.